Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blue Grungeboard Coin Purse


Inspired by Jennifer McGuire's tutorial using Alcohol Inks on paper flowers, I tried them on Heidi Swapps orange Florals that are made of cloth...I believe.
~
Anyway they took the inks a bit differently I think, using the Metallic Mixatives and two colors of Alcohol Ink.
~
I added some of the silver to the Idea-ology leaves, and green to the larger flower for contrast.
~
The Idea-ology embellishments adorn the side with a few additional punched holes to add even more delightful pieces.
~
Go Create ART!
AND the blog had 371 page views the day Mario was on with his hoodie...imaging that! WAAAAYYYYY more than I usually get. Fun!!!
You all come back now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous!! I do need to try one of these soon.

Art By Wanda said...

I have to quit leaving comments in the morning!! Aarg... not Nicholas on the last one but me.

Jen Crossley said...

This is just gorgeous Linda you are so talented
Jen

Ann said...

beautiful!!!! also love the hoodie.
I wanted to let you know that I rec'd my fabulous prize from you..the photo just does not do it justice! It is a beautiful art piece that I will treasure..I have it proudly displayed on a table by my front door where it will be seen by everyone who comes in. I am just so thrilled to own a piece of your art!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just Gorgeous...
Great JOb!!



See More Information