Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dijon Embossed Metal



Here's the last of the new colors of metal from Ten Seconds Studio....Dijon!


The rub-ons are from KaiserCraft the green Pesto paint is Adirondack Acrylic from Ranger. The box is just paper mache'.

The little accents on top are Espresso Dimensional Pearls. REALLY love them!

Got some new walking sandals today and a wallet for CHA.
~
I have got to quit playing in the studio and get serious about what I'm going to take to wear.
~
Orlando in JULY....I can hardly wait!!

8 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

I swear. I do something else for a few hours and turn around and you have turned out another stunner! If I could just be a fly on your wall for a couple of hours, I swear I could unlock all the secrets to the universe. Amazing! I don't like Dijon on my sandwich, but I might like this! Yuuuuuummmmyyyyy!

Thank you Linda for putting up the graphic in your sidebar. It means a lot to me.

marsha

Jill W. said...

Beautiful!! One of these days I'm going to play with metal, Love how beautiful your pieces are...
~Jill

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful! Love this color. Your work is perfection!

Lori said...

What a great combo! Just awesome! Is the base a wood box or tin? Love it!

Escape said...

How stinkin cute is that?!?! I see several different uses for one of these. Great job AGAIN!

Linda M. Cain said...

The base is paper mache". Painted and then the metal is added.

Linda

wendy vecchi said...

Looks like you've been busy.
This looks absolutely wonderful.
WOW!!!!!!!
LOVE the color combo!
wendy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!
Great Job!!

Thanks!


Get More Interesting