Monday, June 3, 2013

TIME FOR ANOTHER WINNER!

 
So, without further ado, I give you the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate from Retro Cafe Art.........
 

Pure eye candy! The helmet and light bulb are brilliant.
 

Enter a lower limit:
Enter an upper limit:
Random Number:
 
 So, send your address info to me at cain81@mtco.com and I'll forward it to Kristen.
 
Thanks again to Kristin, and to all of you who took the time to leave a comment.
 
Come back tomorrow and I'll show you a gorgeous little house you can make all your own!
 
 Or maybe I'll post it now!!! Why not!
 
Linda

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh gorgeous!! We're finally having some sunshine and this week is meant to be warm (even hot) all week! Hurrah, at last!

Unknown said...

Thank you Linda! I'm soo excited. Kristen has contacted me. I love Retro Café and look forward to filling another shopping cart:)