Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Packing it up and ready to GO HOME!


WHEW! What a fast paced last few days....gone in a flash!!!! All the classes and extra product are crammed into my bag and ready to go.

I am ready to veg....or I've BECOME a veg....but jammies and some cookies sound very good right now.


This is the Fabulous gift from Lin Brown and L.B. Crafts!!!!! Isn't it amazing????? The picture doesn't even come close to giving it justice.


Didn't really take any more pics. Just talked and talked and talked today to "ole Ranger U" buds......Sondra, Lori, and then the girls at Vintaj, and CI, and Ranger. But most of all, the great time I had with my new BFF, Deb Smith.


Deb is a wonder, drives like a pro, knows all the best eating places and can get people to just give her anything without even asking. What a gal. She's the BEST. Couldn't have done this trip without her.....thanks a Million, Deb!!!!


So for tonight, I'm tired, full, and...... it's a wrap!

7 comments:

Linda Broom said...

That IS gorgeous!!! I want to see it in person! I knew you would have a great time with Deb! She's a keeper and such a great person!

Lori said...

Oh man, that Lin is SUPER talented. What a fantastic piece! Safe travels home!

Unknown said...

That is a fabulous piece by Lin and Thank you Linda for sharing your CHA with us ... it's been fun :0)

Elaine A said...

Hi Linda -

What a beautiful piece! I'm so glad you had a memorable time at CHA. Thanks for sharing with us.

Elaine Allen

Art By Wanda said...

That is a fabulous piece!!!!! Wow!!! Have a safe trip back and get some rest!!!

Jen Crossley said...

Glad you had a wonderful time you so deserve it,Hope all went well
Jen

Sandy said...

This is beautiful!!! I so wish you had a follower button on your blog ;o) I would definitely follow!!!