Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cornish Heritage Farms Scrapblocks!


I LOVE background stamps. As you know, I think most everything needs one, even if it's suble. These are on manila paper with lots of Distress Inks.
~
These 4 are from Cornish Heritage Farms and they are called Scrapblocks. I especially love the Old Typewriter one that we will use in the Make it Your Own Collage class. Cool, huh?
~
The others re Stitches, Astrology and Vintage Text. They are perfect for many things as they are 6x6 blocks. Nice, so you don't have to try to match up a pattern on a project.
~
Must go play now. No supper tonight as we pigged out at a buffet at lunch with SIL and BIL on a small roadtrip. Ya gotta eat, as they say in Peoria!
~

3 comments:

Escape said...

I love CHF's backgrounds!! Nobody out here carries them......guess I'll have to pick some up when I go back to Bloomington. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Eva said...

Ohh...those are beautiful!!! I love background stamps, too, and these sure look like a lot of fun.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

I went and took a gander and I want them all! So thank you, once again, for spending my money for me! You show me stuff I can't resist. Beautiful backgrounds you have made here - I'll take one of each! hee hee!