Saturday, July 18, 2009

Brr-Blue Metal




I got some of the new colors of metal from Cheryl and Megan at Ten Seconds Studios. Isn't this a really "cool" color?????

I LOVE it! My new favorite!! And I used the wheels, ball and cups, and molds.
This shows a combination of 3 molds. Love doing that.

This is a paper mache' book box that caught my eye the other day. The papers are the new and WONDERFUL 7Gypsies! Beautiful....Distress Inked with Broken China. Adds a bit of depth.

And I told you I had a bunch of Tim's Book Plates. Well here's one more. The cover just was screaming for something else, but not too much. And the green metal inside it is subtle.

Tune in tonight at midnight and I'll show you the back of the book!

8 comments:

yoursartfully said...

Glad you like the new Brrrr Blue too, it's definately my favourite at the moment. Very cool project and I love what you did to your wallet (we call it a purse in the UK but I think that's what you call a bag!!!! Very confusing sometimes).

Thank you for very kindly linking to my little tutorial, that was a really sweet thing to do.

Take care, Lin

Shannon Sawyer said...

Really awesome work! Your metal work looks so detailed and intricate. I have no idea how long that takes to do, but it looks like it took you weeks. That's one thing I haven't tackled yet that I want to do is work with the soft metals like you do. Ten Seconds Studio has some really cool art products that I want to get my hands on one day. I have really enjoyed looking at all your metal works in your current and previous posts. Can't wait to see the Dijon color.

2amscrapper said...

Just simply spectacular!

The Artistic Spirit said...

you were up late. i know you some of your best work after hours. great project. keep it coming. hugs

Peggy Houston, TX said...

I'm loving it!

Eva said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! This is just stunning!

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Escape said...

Lovin' the book--how cool!! Sure wish I was closer to take a metal class from you!!