Monday, July 6, 2009

Black Metal TSS Book

I thought this was going to be the back cover, but I ended up liking it better than the other cover....so it's on the front. This is a 7 x 6.5 Cover-All book
(6x6 actually to them).

This is the back. It is very hard not to get a big glare when photographing metal. But this Kabuka plate is FABULOUS! A Ten Seconds Studio mold.


Back inside slider page for pages. AND these were all done by hand with the stump because they're too large for the Cuttlebug. Just to let you know why you can't use it sometimes. And YES, my arms are aching tonight!



Inside front cover. Still have to get some pages bound and put in. But it's easier to photograph without the insert. So I'll pick some up tomorrow before having lunch with an Artist friend. Graphic45 papers here...of course.
TTFN!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

So beautiful Linda!! Your metal work is always inspiring:) Thank you so much for your sweet advice about that poison ivy! It has been a trial for sure, but now I think it's all gone:)

Joy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Linda, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Sharon Margiotta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Margiotta said...

Could there be any better combination of materials than 10SS and Graphic 45?? Beautiful Linda!

ginny said...

Beautiful work as always, Linda!

Jen Crossley said...

Oh Linda this is truely stunning
Jen

JulesinParadise said...

Amazing work as usual.

2amscrapper said...

WOW!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Linda, I am just flabbergasted and overwhelmed with all of the glorious rich perfectly beautiful things you have made since my last visit. You just make my head spin. My mouth is still hanging open as I write this!