Thursday, July 9, 2009

Adding Layers

Just adding a few things to the empty spots.



These papers need so little Distress Ink...but the bit you add really makes them brighter and richer.


Drilled the holes for the Ten Seconds Studio metal class at Scrapaganza. They said the classes are filling up....half the seats are taken and we still have over a month to sign up! AND they got all the TSS supplies in yesterday!!! YEAH!


Got my stash for the class from Ranger today. Whoo! Hoo! Christmas in July!!! All those wonderful Idea-ology pieces to organize. "It's a sickness"....as Wendy says....ha! Go check out her new stamps on her blog!! WOW!


I suppose I should go down and try to figure out something for supper. Eating is such a waste of time. We did have our 1st of the season BLT's from Bill's tomato plants though. VERY good.


Create something....even if it's just a BLT!

4 comments:

Eva said...

I love playing with those papers, too!!! Hope you are having fun organizing your new goodies and that you had something yummy for dinner, too.

Unknown said...

Fun!!! I can hardly wait for the classes!!

Art By Wanda said...

Last comment... not from Nicholas, from Wanda... I really need to pay attention to that.

Marion said...

Hi! I'm signed up for two of your classes at Scrapaganza and I can't wait! This all looks like a license to play and I love to play... See ya in a month or so...