Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Holy Moly!

OMG! I won all the Perfect Pearls on t!m's blog!!! I've always looked at them and never bought them. Had to have all the Pearl Ex powders, but not the PP! And these are sooo much easier to work with. Thanks Scrapthat for letting me know. Will post some pics of messing with them.

WOW, what a PERFECT prize for me!

Have a CREATIVE day!

Linda
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to go to t!m's blog today especially because he's giving away a whole set of Distress Inks. Could not LIVE without my Distress Inks!!!!!!!

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG that is awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with them! Enjoy!

Erin Glee said...

I'm so happy for you! I already blabbed it on Wendy's blog because I'm so excited. Really looking forward to seeing what magic you work with them! CONGRATULATIONS on the PEARLFECT prize!

Cecile Nichols said...

Wow, Linda! This is fantastic!!

Congratulations!

Cecile

Scrapthat said...

Glad you found my message! Can't wait to see what inspiring things you come up with!!
:0)
Dolly/scrapthat

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see your name as the winner Linda!!! I'm sure you're going to have heaps of fun with them :):) Congrats!!!

Alicia Sharp said...

I saw your name and was so excited for you! COngrats girl!!

kelsey said...

Like the others, when I saw the winner on T!m's blog, I thought to myself ....I recognise that name! Congrats to you and have fun playing with these beauties. ;-)