Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dr. Dreadful is making House Calls

Here is a fun little Halloween Hutch from Retro Cafe Art Gallery.
 
It has the Bat Wings in the Kit and you can see it at the link below.
  
 
I used papers and paint and the new Tarnished Brass Distress Glitter from Tim Holtz on the Spider Web at the top, and Purple Ice Stickles on the Spiders.

 
You can find all the rest of these fun pieces at RCA, except the larger plastic skulls....I found those little treasures last week at Crafts Direct in Minnesota when we were on vacation.

 
And I used 12x12 Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers and a few things from Happy Haunting stickers sheets in my project, but Kristin has the whole Steampunk Spells 8x8 paper pads! One of my favorite collections to date!

I love the new little Ceramic Skull beads in the Corked Dome, too cool!

 And check out that little Catrina Ceramic bead in the lower left.


This is the back where I used a Chipboard Die Cut from G45 to sign my little Work of Art.

The magic word here is SALE.....lots of things are on sale and going fast. Check the sale items here.

Products from Retro Cafe Art Gallery
Halloween and Bat Wings ATC Hutch, Glazed Ceramic Skull Beads, Furry Spiders, Tim Holtz Corked Domes, Spooky Keys, Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Paper, and Chipboard Die Cuts, Skeleton Bone Hands, Halloween Collage Words, Garden Insect Cut Outs, Mini Dried Pumpkins, Banner Cut-Outs, Catrina Ceramic Bead,

AND Sharpie Water Based Poster Pens!!!!

THE BEST white pen for so many things from Journaling to Mixed Media....and Kristin has them!!!

 
So I'll bore you with a few vacation pictures....ha!
 
This is the cabin we stay in on Horseshoe Lake by Richmond, MN. I have the loft upstairs with the dormer window to set out my art supplies to play.

 
I took this the first night we were there....serene beauty near sunset.

 
This was from our boat on the last night going in.

 
And this, though it may not look big for a fish, is really a good size Crappie that I caught, about a 1 1/2 lbs. Bill holds it because you're not seeing me with my hand holding him. I'll take them off with gloves, but that's it!
 
Have a great day!!!


Linda

8 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

This is such a fantastic Hutch! So many amazing details as always! I especially love the skulls in the corked dome! Brilliant! xoxo

Theresa said...

This is fabulous!! (the hutch and the fish! ha ha) I just LOVE those web-wings! fantastic stuff.

Jackie said...

Totally awesome hutch Linda! you rocked it! and nice Crappie too!!! Glad to hear you had a nice vaca! hugs")

Inkypinkycraft said...

A truly fabulous make x

Kathi said...

Wonderful hutch. I love all the sparkle and details!

Donna said...

Great, fantastic, amazing!! You rocked this hutch! Great job I love it! Minnesota is beautiful, I am partial because it is my home state. Thanks for sharing such a great project.

Sharon Y said...

Love this hutch! So much going on in such a small space. Loving the bling. That cabin looks like the perfect spot to relax. Thanks for sharing.

MaRyKaY said...

coolness. love that hutch. that grahic 45 paper is really cool for this time of year.
I love your vacation pics the best though. thats my kind of vacation. you lucky thing you.. and yes that is a pretty good size fishy.. did you eat him or catch and release. I dont eat fish myself. thanks for sharing those gorgeous pics