Bill and I work well together.
I wanted to move all my wooden stamps from around my desks to a "behind the door" unit.
So yesterday we went looking for lumber. We were going to build it out of Oak, but having checked the location for studs...always in the wrong place....
we opted for a lighter wood, Pine.
I tell him what I'd like, he designs, WE build.
I make a good assistant......I don't ask many questions, and I always know where the pencil it!
It's in my shirt pocket!
I never imagined a 60"x30" unit would fill up so fast. We were going to make it 72", but I thought..."nah, 60's big enough."
Live and learn. I've given away or stored a lot of my wood mount stamps, so these are my favorites.
Some have sentimental memories...the little girl top middle was on my 1st Row House Class.
Then I set out to drag all the paints, and glitters, sprays, and embossing powders out into the daylight.
This is where I used to keep the wood mounts, now all my products are right in front of me!!!
Three different areas to work, 3 different craft sheets to keep the place clean.
This is what started it all...my cling mount stamps were out of wack. NEEDED some better way to hold them.
Went to Staples and got a great wire rack ($21) that's strong enough to hold up my Tim and Dylan stamps.
I've got several other sets in binders, but I wanted them ON MY WORK STATION!
And now they ARE!
And I didn't know how popular this mesh organizer would be...so here's a better picture and the item number from Staples for you. 39459. It's wide and heavy enough to hold these stamps!
My other little collection of goodies...many thanks to Ranger for the products I've accumulated from various Designers Challenges and such.
New stickers on the Vagabond came the other day with the new Keys to keep us out of trouble.
Good idea there, I need all the help I can get.
Have a great weekend......2 graduations for us here, Ann with her Masters and Alex breaking out of High School and on to Augustana!
So proud of everyone, it's a team effort!!!