Saturday, January 18, 2014

Know In Your Heart You Are Loved

I guess I'm back to my original favorite color combination.
 
When I started doing Mixed Media Collages I fell in love with Red, Brown, Cream and Black.
 
This lovely Valentine Lady is perfect for these colors.
 
 
This is made with the wonderful Articulate Dress Form Art Doll from
and her serene face from a Fairy Art Doll Head Paper Cut.

I added Tim Holtz Mini Stash Paper on the back with Glue-n-Seal Matt, and PaperArtsy Fresco Paints as base colors.
 
 
The Word Band is tinted Gold with a Sharpie Permanent Marker to go with the Antique Brass Heart with Holes Filigree, Winged Heart Charms and the Fleur-di-lis Crown.
 
CAREFULLY  cut in half and straightened-out the Crown. They are made out of very soft metal so you must be aware they can break easily.
 
The stamps are from Lynne Perrella LPC005 and LPC019 using Red and Black Archival Inks.
 
I love these colors and they were perfect for a Vintage Valentine Lady....can you tell I've been watching the Tudor's series lately???
 
Check out all the links....order some products.... and just have fun!
 
Your Friend in ART,
 
Linda

7 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

She is so cool Linda!!! I really love the colors you picked. Her "outfit" is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Such a sublime creation. Anyone who wish this was theirs for Valentine's Day and beyond.
Wishes
Lynne

Christina C. said...

Love your Valentine lady!!!!!!

Createology said...

Valentine Lady is so beautiful and serene with her message of Love. Your colors are stunning and elegant. Thank you for sharing her. Creative Bliss...

Anonymous said...

Linda, she is so beautiful! The colours are gorgeous.

Words and Pictures said...

Yup... she's definitely very Tudor - hope she keeps her head! Love your colour scheme - I can see why it's a long-time favourite... beautiful work as ever!
Alison x

Sandy said...

Big smile on my face - she is mighty pretty to be a steam punk gal!
Sandy