Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Doin' the Happy Dance Again!!! YAY!


OH! You guys will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new publication....I am amazed at the color, the layout, the 300 different projects that are in it......it's a MUST have for sure.


The link for the magazine is Scott Publications here.




This is one of the projects in there.



And my Steampunk Clock....on my wall ticking away as we speak.




And probably my favorite is this one. All kinds of metal from several different places.



So that's it for today. Off to pick up the girls for the afternoon.

It is a gorgeous day.

Be Well.....and Be Good to each other.


YOUR FRIEND IN ART!


Linda

6 comments:

Helen said...

What a fab looking magazine - and congratulations!

Createology said...

Congratulations and I am loving your steampunk style. Blissfully Inspiring...

Sugar Lump Studios said...

congrats to you Linda! Your art is breathtaking and it deserves to be published! So beautiful!

Jan Hennings said...

wooo-hoooo and CONGRATS!!

Lynn Stevens said...

ohh I'll be having to pick up that issue! Gorgeous work!

Gretz said...

Linda - those pieces are AWESOME! Congrats on the new magazine!