Monday, November 23, 2009

A Day with Emma



We have been backup babysitters for Em and Erin the month of November. Today is her last day. Starting in December she'll be going back to Sara's.

We've had some fun this afternoon. We made a snowman out of fun foam to give to her friend.

Now we're going to get the Christmas decorations out.

But before she came back from preschool, I got to play with some Grungepaper and inks, plus the Cuttlebug.....

Here's a peek at what I am working on....

Be well and enjoy the last nice day in the Midwest of sunshine for awhile. We MAY get snow for Thanksgiving.


I could pass on that.......

Nana and Emma

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am loving that sneaky peek ... and pass on snow??? ... not me ... give me snow as opposed to torrential rain any day of the week :0)

Lori said...

Hmm, do I see another bracelet there? Whatever it is, it looks good so far!