Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello Minnesota-UPDATE


Here's our cabin and here is one happy guy. To be out on the water again. See the little window upstairs???? That's where I am right now overlooking the fishhouse and the lake. If he's happy, I'M Happy!


Goodnight everybody! More tomorrow.


We made it. A LONG day on the road. About 10 and a half hours. I slept a lot of the morning away!

But Bill is happy to be here. The cabin is wonderful. I have an upstairs window overlooking the lake with a game table that is great for hooking up to the web. It pulled a signal just fine. I am so easily amused.

No pictures yet, but tomorrow I'll give that a shot. Our pontoon boat is right outside the cabin!!!!

Can't wait!!!

Be well, and be good to each other.

3 comments:

Linda Broom said...

Sounds wonderful, Linda! Relax and enjoy your getaway.

2amscrapper said...

Looks like a perfect get-away! Enjoy!

Art By Wanda said...

Your "cabin" is beautiful!!! Have a fab week!!