Sunday, July 12, 2009

MORE fun in the Studio!


Hey everybody! First of all, this was not my idea. I was so inspired by Eileen the Paper Queen's fabulous swap that I had to try my adaptation of this little purse.
~
You MUST go see her little art pieces on her blog!!!!
~
She used Grungepaper and I used Grungeboard, but the concept is the same. One piece of this stuff and NO glue!
~
Ran it through the Cuttlebug, Distress Inked it to the hilt, stamped with Studio 490 stamps, and adorned with Idea-ology wonders! The hitch fastener closes it perfectly!!!!
~
AND you can put your credit card, driver's license, and a few green backs in it....and you're off!!!
~
FUN~ FUN~ FUN!!!!!
~
Suppertime.....what a waste of good daylight!

13 comments:

2amscrapper said...

No Glue? Do tell... I have all this stuff. What's the recipe?

Sherry Goodloe said...

Ooooooooooh, you KNOW I LOVE this piece!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my grunge paper flowers card.

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!! After seeing Eileen's it's been on my to-do list to make one but haven't got to it yet... yours is great!!!

Absolutely Everything said...

Linda...love the wallet...you have inspired me to try that...as soon as I can stop making gp roses!! we have the newest TH stamps here this weeerkend...so exciting...will I sewe yuou at CHA ??
Kate
AbsolutelyEverything

yoursartfully said...

Oooooo Linda, this is just gorgeous. Actually it's been a while since I left you a comment, you've been a busy girl, loads of fabulous samples. Oh, and guess what, I'm reading the same John Grisham book....have not finished it, don't tell me the end!!!

Ro Bruhn said...

What a fabulous purse, it looks like leather. I love the charms too. Thanks for your kind comments.

Anonymous said...

Linda! First of all, thanks for the publicity, lol.
Secondly, your wallet is beyond gorgeous! Now I'll have to make some more and add some scallops and charms too.
Fantastic! And the idea that I inspired YOU, awesome!
Eileen

Susie Lang said...

Oh, Linda! I, too, was quite taken with Eileen's little "wallets" when I saw them and I absolutely LOVE your take on the idea. Thanks for sharing.

Eva said...

WOW!!!! This is stunning! What a gorgeous creation! Love everything about it. I have some grungepaper I need to take for a ride through my cuttlebug!

Anonymous said...

Your piece is GORGEOUS....Eileen is a dear sweet friend and you have so complimented her creation!! I LOVE it and you all have made me WANT to create one of these!!!!!! Beautiful Beautiful job!!!

Creative Studios by Sam Poole said...

This is sooooo cool! I love the colours! Thanks for sharing! Sam x

モテる度チェッカー said...

もう年末でお酒の席も増えてると思いますが、こんな時こそ自分のモテ度をさり気無くチェック出来るのが、モテる度チェッカーです。診断結果にはモテる為のアドバイス付き!!これで君もヤリチンの仲間入り

モバゲー said...

クリスマスに1人だなんてこの日本最大級のコミュニティサイトモバゲーにはあなたと同じ境遇の方がわんさかいるのに!ご近所さんで探す?プロフで探す?出会い方はあなた次第!