Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Angels and More Angels

I'm kind of into the glitter and angels right now from
 
This is a Primitive Art Doll Style 3.  I changed out the wings for some longer Angel Wings 2
 
It's all a matter of choice.
 

I think the little 1" Wreath highlighted with White Art Sugar goes well with the hand-painted doll using Fresco Paints, stamping with Coffee Archival Ink, and white Sharpie Poster pen marks. 
 
This Silver Sequined Trim is VERY cool that's along her hemline area. It really sparkles like crazy, but the cuts are recessed. Amazing.


 
Just click on the links and it should take you right to the product you're looking for.

The Gold Luminous Glitter is from Finnabair that's on the Wings and Headpiece. Add your favorite wire with some twists in it to holes in the wings and she's ready to hang on the tree.
 

Here's one last little Angel made with Primitive Angel Art Doll Kit #4, and a Peace Dove Cut Out, a Banner Cut Out, a Round Stained Glass Window Cut Out, and more of the above supplies.

Any questions, just leave me a comment. I think you've seen the tutorials and are probably bored with them, so I'm shortening blog posts for you.
 
Your Friend in ART,
 
Linda

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you've really inspired me! I was looking for something special because my little sister has just passed away. It is such a geat loss to me and i wanted to make an angel to place by her picture...just seeing your angel helps me on my way to make my angel for her....thank you ever so much! warmest regards, Anna ps. hope my english isn't to bad i am dutch.

Linda M. Cain said...

Anna, you said it beautifully, and you made my day. This would be a wonderful tribute to your sister. Hugs.

~Linda

Belinda Basson said...

These are really special. I love their sparkle and their colours. They really make you smile when you look at them.

texasbarb said...

I'm a newbie to RCA's angels. Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!

kay(texfolkart) said...

I love these angels from rca....yours are exquisite! !!!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Just gorgeous! And I've said it before, your painting skills are AMAZING!

Kirsten said...

They're both so beautiful. Gorgeous colours & the glitter looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda -- don't think we could EVER get bored with your tutorials. Just want more and more of them!!
Your angels are more than gorgeous!
greetings from Sally in France xo

Shelley said...

Great angles Linda, amazing work!