Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day and TJ



This is one of the Creative Imaginations layouts for this month. It's a picture of my good friend from Junior High, TJ, or Terri Jean. We were cheerleaders together....hard to believe, I know. At one time in my life I could JUMP.
~
This was taken after a class of mine she was in...end of the day, so we are, and look, a bit tired!
~
The flowers are from Petaloo. I LOVE the new ones they've come out with. You can visit the CI blog and find all the products I used.

We made the trip to the cemeteries last week. I found the grave of my grandparents from memories of going with my dad. I do remember taking flowers from my mom's garden to the site many times.

Today we were going to have a grilling party, but from the sounds of the thunder coming in, we may have to rethink that idea.


Have a safe holiday....remember those who came before.

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

wowza--love the flowers and bling!

Suzanne Bouchard said...

I love your artwork. I just discovered your blog. I fell in love with your banner because these are houese. I love doing houses also.

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous layout!!!!