Monday, June 2, 2008

Sneak Peek Hint

OK, as much as I HATE surprises and sneak peeks....here's a hint. It's Maya Road, it's Ten Seconds Studio Metal, and it's gonna be fun!!!!!

This is what's in store for you girls, and I did have one guy...a very talented guy I might add...in one of my classes in St. Louis at For Keeps Sake.

For those of you who have asked, we are tentatively on for Sept. 6 and 7th. Haven't decided what times or the classes yet. But this is one I've worked with Cheryl at TSS on to get the supplies for, so I hope you people there like the looks of it! Once you've seen how easy this stuff is to work with, and how professional it will make you look in a short period of time, you'll be HOOKED...as I was.

2 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

What a COOL class this will be. I LOVE it! The St. Louis folks will too.
wendy

Unknown said...

i see a class to sign up for!!!!!!!! woohoo!