Well, DH is home from hospital, and resting well with his pain meds. He had double hernia surgery yesterday and is SOOOOO glad to have that overwith!!! Thank you to ALL who checked in, they took great care of him. I could have done without the before and after picture Dr. David was so thrilled to show me...ewww...all I wanted to know was that he was OK, and he just wanted to show me these pictures...cause he already KNEW he was alright!!! Gotta love 'em!
Anyway, my good friend Lori Roberts at Altered Arts Expressions blog, awarded me with You Make My Day Award,for being an inspirational blog! What a sweetheart!!!! The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.So to pass it on and keep the love going ~ here are 10 of the 100's of blogs that keep me inspired and bring a smile to my face. Check them out when you have a few minutes... perhaps there are some new friends to be made!
So here goes:
1. Wendy Vecchi---What a great friend and inspiration. We both love black and brown! Paper and stamps are our life!
2. Jen Crossley A Mark in Time...SOOOO love her work!!!
3. Shirley McCutcheon- Undescribable beauty and tutorials!
4. Kelsey from Australia. Terrific stuff here!
5. Rachel Greig...a warm a wonderful person of many talents! To die for photos!!!
6. Greta..Oz in the Fast Lane...another wonderfully gifted and generous Australian gal.
7. Kim Logan Art Alchemy...beautiful, stunning images!
8. Rande Hanson- collages galore! Fabulous!!
9. Tim..."the one and only!"
10. Julie vanOosten..Nirvana..really got my chipboard addiction started!
That was a lot of work, hard to narrow it down, but I've been so blessed with finding all these people, and their works, that I can't even put it into words! Everyone is fabulously talented and they all love to share! Thanks Lori, you know how I feel about you!!!!