Friday, December 4, 2015

Angels Angels and More Angels

I can't believe it's December already!

Here are 4 Angels from
that are going on the tree or to new homes.


Hope you're inspired to play.

This is my favorite, Style 3, that's hand-painted. She has Gold Rush Glass Glitter Wings and Charcoal Art Sugar on the Star.
The Star is really stunning in person. It's a dark gold, extremely fine glitter.
Her halo is a piece of the
Star Trinket Shrine.

They all have wires added to hang them on the tree, and paper clay faces using the Art Doll Push Mold.
This one has Glittered Jingle Bells on the wire as well.


I used scrapbook papers, trims, glass glitter and glitter on this little Primitive Angel. I tend to switch the wings around.

She found a new home today with Michelle.

She's a Style 4 and 4.75 inches tall. She has an Antique Brass Snowflake
in her hands and Sterling Glass Glitter Wings. 


These tiny little black chipboard Art Angel Dolls were so fun to decorate.
They're only 3 inches tall with their halos
 made from Santos Halo Cut Outs and Glitter.

The gal on the left has Silver Micro Beads all over her skirt,
 but they don't shine well here.

And Noel has a mixture of Gold Rush and Sterling Glass glitter on her wings.

Both have a Christmas Word Collage sayings on the front.

So get out your papers and paint and get started.

They are addictively fun to create!

Linda

11 comments:

Theresa said...

Linda: I LOVE these so much!! Whoever they are going to should be very very happy. Merry Christmas!!

Sandy said...

These angels have great folk art appeal. I do love folk art!
sandy xx

Barbara Rankin said...

Wow, Linda, these angels are all fabulous. Whoever gets these as gifts will surely love them.

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW gorgeous angels. What a wonderful addition to anyone's tree.

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, Linda - your angels are so very, very gorgeous. I love the colors and their faces are wonderful and look truly angelic! Love them all!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

They are all so beautiful Linda! Amazing job! xoxo

Gayle Price said...

These are so bright and fun and sweet and quirky........love them !

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sigh................ how do you describe your angels Linda. The only words I can think of that would be some what descriptive would be MAGNIFICENTLY SPLENDID. Each one is just so different and so unique. My fav is MERRY because it has orange and music - my fav things! I can just imagine how wonderful they must look on the tree... shimmery and flying between the branches! INCREDIBLE works of art in every way. Merry Christmas dear Linda. j.

Kerry Fellowes said...

These are just adorable! I just love how bright and colourful they are, So very Christmassy! xx

Unknown said...

Just adorable Linda, I'm always inspired by you. Happy Holidays ❤️

mamablitger said...

Linda your angels are just fabulous, gorgeous and awesome. I love all of the. Need to try my hand on these beauties.
You are so talented.
Thanl you for sharing.
Hugs from Monica.... Spain