Friday, July 10, 2015

Finnabair Vintage Centers for Earrings

Hey, it's been a while....

....but today I'm showing you a really fun pair of earrings I made using 
Finnabair Mechanicals.

are beautiful by themselves, but here I used a Detail Sanding Block to highlight the raised portions and shine them up.


I punched 2 holes in the Centers and just added jump rings for the dangles and ear wires.

Simple and easy to do, really.

Tomorrow I get to go to Indiana to take 2 classes with 
Finnabair!!!!

I can hardly wait! I'll take pictures and get back to you.

Your Friend in ART,

Linda

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Ooooh! Enjoy your Finn classes - I did one when she was in Australia a couple of years back. Such FUN! And I lovely how you've made the ear-rings. Very inventive!!!

Unknown said...

Incredible. j.

Linda M. Cain said...

Thanks so much!