Friday, January 2, 2015

A Pendant for Me with Vintaj

Christmas is over, the tree is put away, and I'm wearing my warm fuzzy jacket from Michelle and Carlo to type in my cold Studio...it's the far room in the house.

Things went well here, but it's cold now....and gonna get even colder in the next few days, so I thought I'd share a piece of jewelry I had fun making for myself.


I made several necklaces for the girls for Christmas and I hope they enjoy them. This one has Vintaj pieces that were accented with Patina Paint. It's all polished with the Detailing Block.

 The copper disc is embossed first and then shaped with a dapping block. I love doing that.
I'll be back soon with a big tutorial for the Finnabair Team....so keep an eye out and
STAY WARM!
Linda

2 comments:

Elaine A said...

Love this piece Linda!

Elaine Allen

Linda M. Cain said...

Hey, Elaine! Good to hear from you, hope all is well with you. Hugs!