Friday, January 24, 2014

PaperArtsy Guest Designer Today with an ATB

I'm Back!
 
Yes, it's a great feeling to be asked to join the fabulously talented group of Friends and Artists across the pond, using their PERFECT products for Mixed Media Art, on the
 
You cannot understand the great  quality of Fresco Paints from PaperArtsy until you use them.
 
Here's a snippet of the project over there.....jump over and learn all about it and their fabulous paints and stamps. And if you don't know what an ATB is....it's an Artist Trading Block!
 
They are so much fun to make!
 
Since Blogger is on the fritz, I'll post a finished picture here so you can jump to PaperArtsy and see the instructions...for some reason it's not showing the finished picture?????
 
 
 

 
You MUST watch Leandra's outstanding videos there using all the products from their store.
 
You won't be sorry....I promise! She's brilliant!
 
 (USA distributors are listed on my Website sidebar if you click on "View Web Version" at the bottom.)
 
And as always, ask a question, any question, and I'll be glad to get back to you.
 
Linda 
 
UPDATE: The ATB block dies are shown here and here.

19 comments:

sam21ski said...

Ooooh these look fab Linda, still can't get on the PA blog to see the full post but I'm sure it'll be amazing.

Great to have you back

Sam xxx

Darcy Marshall said...

Such a gorgeous project Linda, sorry for the delays. x

Linda M. Cain said...

Nothing like a little Blogger excitement to get your heart racing! xxx

Carol Q said...

your must be such a happy person Linda - your colours are always so bright and cheerful. I absolutely LOVE this.

Kathie said...

This is wonderful! I love the bright colors; the blue with red is gorgeous!!

Shawn said...

Love your block Linda. Have been putting off getting this die, but this made me order it. Can't wait to try ATB's. BTW, which block size did you use for this one?

Linda M. Cain said...

This is a 3" block. But they have different sizes from 1 1/2" to 3 1/4" depending on the die. One new one will cut 3 different sizes. I just added the links to this post in red at the bottom of the post.

Shawn said...

Thanks Linda. I ordered the 3" so I could get started. Looking forward to the other sizes. Thanks for the post and your quick reply.

Claudine said...

This is super fab!! Loving those bold colors, wonderful!!!

PaperArtsy said...

Hi Linda how weirdo was blogger! But the twittering was fun. I'll check those pics in the am when hopefully things are back to full speed!! Great project. Need to get me some blocks!

Julie Lee said...

Linda! This is just the most fabulous project ever. You are so inspirational! Maybe Blogger knew a thing or two making us wait for this so we would appreciate it even more, if that were possible. You, Paper Artsy and Lynne Perrella are just made for each other! Julie Ann xx

Words and Pictures said...

Definitely need to get me some ATBs!! Love this, Linda!
Alison x

Lori said...

Love this Linda! Fantastic work, as always!

Unknown said...

I have always loved Paper Artsy. So happy you are working with them to create great art. When I first saw their stamps I went more bonkers than I usually am. Finally I just ordered straight from them in the UK. Talked Terri into finally ordering and now I have some but need more. Giggle. Great job!

Unknown said...

PS: saw Erin picture on Facebook what a beautiful young lady. I know you are proud!

Martina said...

Wow, your block is amazing!! You make such wonderful art work, such a variety and very inspirational!!

Amy* said...

This is amazing Linda! I am loving ALL of your ATB's!

Amy*

Maria said...

Linda! This is absolutely fabulous!!!

Candy C said...

Very cool ATB, Linda. Love the colors and how you put it up on little knob feet! You're so clever! <3 Candy