Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I LOVE these projects from Maria!!!


3 Projects created by Maria McGuire


I had the pleasure of having Maria and Patty in my classes at Creative Cuts and Crafts. They had so much fun sitting and talking, creating, and relaxing in their own creativity.


Fun, talented and beautiful ladies to be around.  These are the projects Maria put together with her very own brilliant touch.




Maria and her husband Jim in the Standing Curio


I told you they brought so many wonderful pictures to put in their Curios. They were all wonderful, and each one had a special story.  Maria's turned out to be as precious as the 2 kids from childhood.





And here's her Toolbox she put together. Great accents and check out the twisted wire she used for the flower center. Brilliant!!!!!



She also used metallic pen marks that really set her pieces apart from the others. I love what she created.


Please check out her fantastic blog and leave her some love here.


Thanks so much Maria!

Linda

UPDATE.....the Mingle Magazine Give-Away will be up later in the week. Writing up a review now and will post by Friday.   A gorgeous publication. Should we also give away a Chunky ATC kit with it???? Only 3 left....
.

4 comments:

Marijane said...

Thanks to you and to Maria for sharing those beautiful pics. Maria's pieces are just gorgeous and her fine photography really picks up the details. Now I'm really SICK that I couldn't be in Saturday's class! I would love to have seen all the different "takes" on your art by the class.

Linda said...

Chunky ATC kit - yes!!!! Or anything else - anything you give will be great!!!

Elaine A said...

WOW! I love Maria's work Linda. She is so talented and you are an excellent teacher. Wonderful projects!

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

Would love to win the new magazine, seems like a great one to add to my collection