Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Classes Are UP!

Anyone that knows me well, knows that :
1. I hate to be teased...my dad teased me terribly.
2. I hate sneak peeks.
3. I'm not fond of surprises.
4. I do NOT wait well.

That having been said......I'm not trying to be mean here, but if you love vintage, Graphic 45, and being organized....then you might want to think about taking one or both of these classes.


This is what you start with.......I'm just sayin'....it changes dramatically!

This is the Bare Elements Desk organizer that uses Le'Romantique papers, Tim Holtz Idea-ology and stamps, and a gorgeous Petaloo flower for embellishment.

The organizer has 4 square wooden boxes we decorate on front and back...the 2 ends also, and they sit in a wooden tray that we embellish, too. I love how it turned out, even if I do say so myself. The colors are GORGEOUS!!!!!


This is a peek at the back. I LOVE these papers. So elegant and vintage....hmmm.
I had several people ask if I was doing this class. So I hope you guys like these. The 2 wall hangings have G45 papers, each a piece of Vintaj Brass, vintage-style buttons, ribbons and pearls. And various flowers, the green one is from Petaloo.

The butterfly and miniature frame are from Vintaj....they are STUNNING!

Each class will get the complete set of 10 papers in the 8x8 size. You'll have lots of left overs for plenty of other projects. Keep them for yourselves or give one as a gift.

So check out the sidebar. See where we'll be, and make plans to join us. We'd love to see you there.


Have a great 4th of July. Enjoy your Freedom and your Family. It doesn't get much better than this.


Linda

8 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I don't suppose you are teaching these in Van. BC are you???
They look soooo pretty!

Deb Smith said...

I don't want to wait until August and September!!! Poo. Talk to you soon!! Love love love the organizers. Going to take both of these.

The Artistic Spirit said...

dang-it!Maybe you should set up a class in Phoenix that sat your here. I think that's a wonderful idea. Great pieces. I need to find those papers. Hugs

paintinj said...

I love everything you do, and again I say you have out done yourself. When I grow up, I want to be just like you....giggle! Can't wait to take both classes. In fact, I am already signed up. Have fun at CHA, now I wish I was going. Judy

LaBonita said...

Linda, wish you were coming to Texas! These new classes look awesome!!!!

Lori said...

Yes, this is totally awesome! I think it might have to be Springfield, as the date in Oct is when Sis and I have a retreat in Oregon, Ill. dang it. They're both awesome projects.

Lynn Stevens said...

looks like a fab class, wish you werent so far away! ever come to Idaho? no one ever does! LOL

yoursartfully said...

Wowzers Linda......that is one wicked class project.....I love it!!!

Lin x