Thursday, January 28, 2010

OK Girls and Boys....Here We Go!!!

I took 100 pix, yes that many, but I'm very picky, so many bit the dust. And some of them are just not interesting to most of you, I'm sure.

This is the Make-N-take from Tim. His new Sizzix Dies are OUT OF THIS WORLD cool!!!!! And the bee is from Vintaj. I thought it looked pretty nice on my jean jacket with the brass studs.


Here is a poor shot of the beautiful work at Creative Imaginations. The flowers are from Petaloo....which by the way, I've been asked to work on their Design Team!!!!! YEAH!!!!

I had to show a better close-up of Tim's piece here.


And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the new Sizzix Machine by Mr. Holtz!!! Extremely Cool! Yes it's designed like a suitcase!!!


My man Mario!!!! LOVE this guy!!!!


And here is the Master!!!! Tim himself......signing the new dies he gave away.


This was the Melissa Frances class. She really started the vintage papers in my opinion.....I could be wrong, since I'm late to this game. We learned to make the flowers from scratch from crepe paper!

And another piece using the new Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies.


This is a Petaloo flower all prettied up with Luminarte and a button with the new line Iron Orchid from Creative Imaginations. Gorgeous papers!!!!!!!


This is using the new Die from Tim for the paper. The Button is Idea-ology...OMG....sooooooo cool. The Vintage Tape is Tim's and the punched grungepaper flower has paper glued on top.

Here is another 3 pieces cut using the one die....GrungeBoard, and paper, just layered up. I LOVE this thing!!!!!!


We stamped, embossed, punched, and inked this little piece of Vintaj metal. Very fun Make-N-Take.


And last, but not least, you have to order this FABULOUS new book from Lisa M. Pace. It is beautiful beyond belief. She is truly the queen of glitter, but much, much more. You will LOVE it!!!!! I promise.

Got to get my class ready for next Saturday at Prairie Art Stamps now. We're gonna play with Graphic 45 paper, stamps, and of course, Ten Seconds Studio metal.

Be There!

9 comments:

Escape said...

{heavy sigh}.......I'm gonna need to either get a job or find a sugar daddy to buy all this new stuff! LOL Can't decide what I like best. Congrats on the Petaloo DT--can't wait to see what you do!!

Did you check out the Zutter distresser????

Lisa V
http://happyplacecreations.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Thanks for sharing - love the make and takes - and the new stuff from Tim, I want it all.. I'm going to be broke too...

Unknown said...

I would love to be there ... if only to collect my signed die from Tim ... he did give you one to give to me ... erm ... did n't he???? *LOL*
Congrats on the new DT ... will be watching :0)

Art By Wanda said...

Congrats on the DT!!! You Go Girl!!! Love all the pics... what cool projects... wish I could touch them!!

Elaine A said...

Linda -

I love all the shots of the goodies. Amazing projects and products, just beautiful. Congratulations on being asked to join the Petaloo design team. They obviously know a good thing when they see it! Thanks for sharing with us.

Elaine Allen

Lori said...

Congrats on the DT! How are you going to keep track of all these teams? lol. Love all this stuff, can't wait to see what you make!

Jen Crossley said...

Congrats on The DT it looks like you had a ball

Nicks said...

gosh the more I read about all these new fab products on everybodies blogs, the more I am drooling... Its going to be an exciting and creative year

JAN said...

I love your art and would love to keep up with you do you have a follow button on your blog thanks