Friday, August 21, 2009

Prairie Art Stamps-Springfield Illinois

Yesterday I had to make a Road Trip and I am so glad I did. I think I found my soul mates down at Prairie Arts. They are Stampers and Dabblers in the ARTS!

This is Judy, the Manager, and Terri, the Owner of the shop. Talented ladies who have tried just about everything from soldering to felting to oil painting and beyond.
The shop has wonderful samples of so many mediums. The cutest sock monkey I've ever seen by Terri's daughter, Altered Books, soldered pendants, felting kits, charms, and tons of INK! You know me, I LOVE INK!

I'm really impressed with the lines of stamps they have. I don't get out all that much, but some I've never heard of that are beautiful. And the classroom is on the other side, behind me here, with even more goodies!
~
There's Deb over at the counter. We just shot the breeze for quite awhile and enjoyed the company of those "who just get it!"
~
Thanks for a fun afternoon, ladies.
~
If you're in the area, stop in. I try to shop at all the shops I can find. They are all different. So support these Jewels of the Industry. We NEED them!

~
Create ART!

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

I'll second that! I was in the shop this afternoon and spied your Transatlantique Journal. It's so much more beautiful (if that's even possible) when one sees it up close in person! See you in September, Linda!