Friday, July 31, 2009

Views from CHA

I must confess, I took a lot of pictures, but they didn't all turn out. So here are a few that did.

Enjoy!


No guessing who did this....Wendy of course!
I'm in the Maya Road house here....I found these are from Lia. Great stuff!!!

This is Lia's fabulous work, too.

None of my pics of Suze turned out. But this is the adorable make and take I did with her. So sweet. And Suze is such a warm and wonderful person. Love her!


Graphic 45 booth highlights!!!!




I love the altered art items...bet you knew that!!!!



Many, many items to drool over....



I want this clock!!!!

One of the new lines this year. Stunning.

And now the Ranger booth.....Tim doing his demos.

Don't you love the look on this gal's face?!?!? "You say what?" Wish I could remember what Tim was talking about. Ha!

Keychain's FABULOUS flowers! This gal is amazing!!!!!!


Loved this the most of almost everything....isn't it toooooo cool?!?!?!?


Idea-ology stuff. MY ultimate favorite stuff!!!!!!


Wendy's things with the Idea-ology. WOW!

Sorry but I didn't blog from CHA. You'll have to look at things a few days after the fact.

Later!

7 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Yummy!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jill W. said...

Wow, everything look so wonderful! I don't think I could have made myself give up my time to take pictures, I applaud the effort and the ones that you posted are great I can't imagine what didn't turn out.
Oh, by the way, I want that clock also.
And when are we going to learn to make those amazing grunge paper flowers!!!
Glad your home safe and sound, and as always, thanks for sharing...it completes my day!
Later,
~Jill

Art By Wanda said...

Thanks for sharing the pics... it's wonderful getting to see all these things... and I saw you on Suze's blog... what fun!!!!! You certainly made an impression.

Linda East said...

These pics are all awesome...I know your were a good girl and kept your hands in your pocket and on your camera..what fun!!!
Create & Share
Linda (Okla)

Lisa M. Pace said...

Hi Linda, nope these are not my creations they are Lia Abdullah's. She is so super talented and loves glitter as much as I do.

icandy... said...

You have such a creative space... very inspiring!!!

Happy day!
Christina

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful pics..
Thanks for sharing..


See More Pics.