Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas Stars
















I love stars!!! Here is one that can hang on the tree, or use to decorate a special gift.

I embossed metal from Ten Seconds Studio on a chipboard star using the Cuttlebug, added a Maya Road frame colored with Distress Inks, and a Fragment over a vintage photo one one side.
~
Then I embossed paper with the Cuttlebug, used glitter pen accents, and a great piece of Idea-ology on the other side. How simple is that???

I've already voted!!! Have you?
Linda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ha oh ha these are gorgeous! I love stars too! That embossed metal is so cooooolllll!

Voted and proud to be an American!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This are just too cool for school! Gotta love texture and tin!

wendy vecchi said...

This looks GREAT!
I sure hope there's one on my present!
hint........
wendy

Jen Crossley said...

These look great Linda
Jen

stampsalot87 said...

That Cuttlebug embosser looks like yet another cool tool. I have the Cricut, and I promised hubby I would not buy any more "toys" until I start using that more. I need to come back when I have more time to read more, but I live the stars and tags.

Renae
stampsalot87
http://stampsalot87.wordpress.com/

ninabakke said...

gorgeous :D