Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Two More Days til CHA!!!!

I couldn't help myself. I HAD to make a necklace with the dragonfly. Here is the results. I think it turned out OK with the beautiful turquoise crystals...it will go with a new top to wear to CHA. Did I mention, it's only 2 days until I go?????

The large bead is one I've had for years from a trip to Galena, Illinois. And the Dragonfly is from Vintaj. They have many of their beads right here in my hometown of Morton at Pumpkin Glass, and I didn't even know it!
How cool is that? And the owners are soooo nice. The shop is HUGE and beautiful. Stop by and take a look at their wonderful things.

Be well everyone!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Holey BUCKETS this is amazing! I just love it! I love that bead shop in Gelena- they have the best stuff!

Enjoy CHA- I can't wait for a FULL report!