Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Star Book

A good day. Delivered a store sample to LSS (got that new term from Wendy's blog), gave Wendy her Christmas card and birthday presents, had a little lunch, did a little shopping, bought a new pair of shoes, and everything is right with the world. What more can a girl ask for?!?!?! I can finally put up the star. This is Wendy's Christmas card, we do tend to go a little over the top. But I didn't want to post the picture until I GAVE it to her. It's what started all the Melissa Frances books that have been so much fun. The paper is Cosmo Cricket and the snowflakes are Imaginisce. I used antique rick-rack I found for a dime! Stickers are layered up and from DaisyD's. Of course a project could not be complete without Tim's Distress Inks and various stamps from Printworks.

4 comments:

Rachel Greig said...

OK, two things.... have I missed Wendy's birthday? She must be keeping secrets :) And WOW - I was thinking that was a complete book, not a card! You guys DO go all out! Fantastic! Love it!

Jen Crossley said...

What a beautiful book Linda your amazing
Jen

wendy vecchi said...

And...LUCKY me!! This beauty is sitting on the mantle. LOVE it & all the other GREAT gifts!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy

Gretz said...

Oh this is soooo beautiful!

Lucky Wendy!