Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It’s Been A While.....

It really has been a month since I posted. But I got an iPad for Mother’s Day from my kids, and decided to see if I could post from it.

Not such an easy task....oh well. Here goes nothing.

These are tags that I made using the new Baked Texture embossing powders from Emerald Creek and Seth Apter.


I started by gluing down a patchwork of papers onto a tag, then adding layers of embossing powders until you like the results.


I added a few stamped images from PaperArtsy to fill in the blank areas. The brass pieces are from Retro Cafe Art Gallery.


This shows the embossing powders on a black tag that had Distress Oxide inks as a base.

 Love the globs of gold.


Hope you enjoy and are inspired to play.

Check back later for a couple more projects that I've made but hadn't gotten 
around to posting here.

Your Friend in ART,

Linda

1 comment:

A Pink said...

LOVE your awesome tag, Linda. Fabulous design , brilliant execution.
You're a natural with the baked textures .

Enjoy your ipad :)
Hugs x