Friday, January 19, 2018

A Romantic Tag with New Finnabair Products


Short and sweet today.

New products coming out soon from 
Finnabair 
and Prima Marketing.

New Plaster Paste and Paper Pastes + 
New Mechanicals +
New Rust Effects Pastes +
New Metallique Paints.


I used the new Plaster Paste on the left here for the background of this tag.


Here it's on the right after I add paints and sand it to add distress.


New tools are coming soon, too.....shhhhhh.....

Check out Finnabair's Blog 
for more products and projects as they come out.

Your Friend in ART,
Linda

3 comments:

Debby said...

Looks really cool! Can’t wait to see what else you do!

Linda M. Cain said...

Thanks Debby!❤️

sarascloset said...

This is just GORGEOUS! I've been eyeing up these pastes, and now you have convinced me they must be in my arsenal! Beautiful texture and you have made the loveliest flower arrangement to compliment those colors! Yum!