Friday, September 30, 2016

Tombstone ATC Challenge

Hi everybody! 
It's time to share my contribution to the 
Tombstone Challenge for

And I must say, these were the most fun to create of all the ones that 
I've done.

I've made a collage for you of the four tombstones
and a list with all the links to the supplies.

The Skellies are PERFECT to use on these 
Tombstone ATCs.


I created backgrounds....


with different clear crackle and then rubbed dark paint
into the cracks....


stamped images onto painted stands with archival ink....


painted black gesso onto charms and then added ArtAlchemy Paints....




 used my digital applicator, aka finger, to apply
Inka Gold waxes to a cameo....




 outlined several black mat board cut outs with a white pen,
 and added lots of white dots around the edges.


 The glass vial was filled with Violet Micro Beads and
a rub-on was added to the front.


So check out the links below, start making your list, and get busy
making some really fun and easy Tombstones to share
or keep for yourself.

Your Friend in ART,

Linda
Opal Magic-Yellow/Blue



6 comments:

Heather said...

What a gaggle of Ghastly Beauties! Each one has such a distinct 'flavor', and yet they all share a spine tingling and deeply distressing vibe, coupled with giggles. Perfection!

LaChelle Unger said...

Linda I love your work and these are no different. Each one is so unique and the detail is incredible!

LaChelle Unger said...

Linda I love your work and these are no different. Each one is so unique and the detail is incredible!

Beth Norman said...

Absolutely fantastic. I can't stop starring at them. You really know how to put products together.

Wendy Bellino said...

Spooktacular little masterpieces!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

AMAZING tombstones! I love all the fabulous colors and techniques you used! YES!