Monday, October 5, 2015

A Spooky Tombstone Triptych

I've had this idea in my head for several weeks, and today I just decided was a good day to make it work.


These are just 3 of the 4 Gothic Tombstone ATC Bases Part IV from

I drilled 4 holes in the pieces and added twists of gold wire to hold them together. Nothing fancy, just twists and curls.

The Rare Oddities 8x8 paper pack from Graphic45 is cut, glued, and colored with Tombow pens for more dramatic effects. I like things just a bit brighter and they do the trick.

They were fun and quick and easy to put together. Just layer the papers and cut-outs on, then add some penwork and dots for accents.

Retro Cafe Art Gallery Products also include:

7 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW This is amazing. Love it.

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda - another very awesome Halloween piece! Your triptych is awesome - I bet your house looks wonderful for the Fall - with all the pieces you have made over time!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my gosh, isn't this the bomb. You are ubber talented and this piece is just one of the reasons I subscribe to your blog. You are amazing.

Linda M. Cain said...

Thx Beth. I appreciate that.

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

This is SOOO cool Linda! I absolutely love it!!!

Candy C said...

Really cute, Linda.

A Pink said...

Fantastic ! Linda So pleased you got to get that idea created for us all to see. Thank you x