Since I was away for a few days, and didn't really have time to play.....I painted 10 Marching Band boards that are 3'x7' with a symbol from their show....
I realise that Halloween is sneaking up on me very fast this year.
So I dug out a couple of really fun projects from the past to decorate around the house with, and thought you might like to try them for yourself.
You know I love to used little wooden pieces that are painted with acrylics to adorn my projects...to give them height.
Well this plain old piece of 2x4 wood has a couple of wooden add-ons to hold the SPOOKY sign in place.
I painted the block black (of course) and then added various Halloween colored Distress Stickles all over it.
The Witch was cut from chipboard using the Bewitched Die from Tim Holtz. I glue the paper onto the chipboard first - then die cut it.
The Distress Inks make it the color I want...here I used some oranges, yellows, and browns.
Then the white pen makes it stand out!!!
Add the 31 Sticker to chipboard and use pop dots to raise it up.
The boo chipboard letters are painted with the Gold Paint Dabber.
The bats are painted silver and highlighted with the white pen so they stand out better than black bats.
I used Snow Cap paint dabber to add some stenciled dots that break up the color, too.
Take Care....Create Art....and Have FUN!
- Tim Holtz - Salvage Stickers Seasonal
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Die - Bewitching Hour
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw and Brushed Corduroy
- Tim Holtz Distress Stickles - Rusty Hinge, and Crushed Olive
- Ranger Paint Dabber - Snow Cap and Metallic Silver and Gold
- Tim Holtz Vagabond Machine
- uni-Posca Pen - White
- The Crafter's Workshop Stencil - TCW219 Punchinella
- Acrylic Paints
- Chipboard Letters
- Pop Dots
- Black Chipboard