We were challenged to make projects with Shrink Plastic for the Inspiration Emporium.
I hurried and did mine, but forgot to post it after the IE blog did the roll out....so here from Minnesota comes the Shrink Plastic Card....Girls Rule!
This was really a collaboration of several products, but it turned out very different than what I'd been doing.
The card itself is sprayed with Turquoise Spray Ink.
It's stamped with a Dylusions stamp, a dotted background stamp, and Archival Ink...white dots are added with a Posca pen.
The black tag is embossed, sprayed with Perfect Pearls, and trimmed. Then more white penwork is added.
The white doily is painted with acrylic paint then Vintage Photo Distress Embossing Powder is added. Lastly I spritzed with more Spray Ink.
Then the black pen adds some markings for contrast.
The Shrink Plastic pieces are lightly coated with Gesso, dried overnight, and then stamped, cut out, and shrunk with a heat tool.
You can punch a hole before shrinking or use Drill Punch after to add the jumpring for the butterfly.
Add markers or inks with a brush for a hint of color.
They're all layered onto the card and a pink Crinkle Ribbon bow is added to the top of the tag.
- Tim Holtz - Stamper's Anonymous - The Girls, and Papillon
- Tim Holtz - Alterations Texture Fades Embossing Folders - Burlap and Swirls
- Tim Holtz - Distress Embossing Powder - Vintage Photo, Crinkle Ribbon, Drill Punch
- Dylusions Spray Inks - Black Marble, Vibrant Turquoise
- Dylusions Stamps - Bordering on the Edge
- Ranger - Jet Black Archival Ink, Clear Shrink Plastic, Black #8 tag, Perfect Pearls Mist- Heirloom Gold
- POCSA - pens/white and black