Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All 3 New Classes for Fall!

The week has really flown by. Putting together 3 new classes for a deadline, writing instructions, taking and editing pictures, ordering supplies, typing up student supply lists and store lists.

And getting ready for Stamper's Ink classes in Shawnee, Kansas along the way took some time, too.

Judy and I are ready to go!!!! So look out Kansas....we'll be seeing you on Friday!!!


Here is a really bright and cheerful 6x6 canvas that's got the new Cabinet Card Die and others to create a fun wall hanging to give as a gift or keep for yourself. Each flower has 5 layers of material to create dimension. Love the colorful Poppy Fields here from Graphic 45.

The surprise is the lighter paper I used here. Who remembers what saved the Trio from the affects of the Poppies in the Wizard of Oz? Well ....... perhaps that's what's on the surprise paper here under the flowers.


This class has the new Canvas Corp papers in it plus many Tim Holtz products that make a very fun Standing Curio. This is the most asked-for class I've had since I made one of these for Tim's booth at CHA. You can see we have some Metal on the top, too!!!

This class is so fun. And you can really make it your own with your personal photos if you like.




This is another peek at the Standing Curio class. The bottom of the box has several pieces of ephemera. I LOVE how the new t!m stamp for the Little Labels collection fits perfectly on the little vial.



I LOVE these Tool Caddys! I have 3 on my desk to keep track of different sets of tools. If I'm really good and put them back where they belong each time, (what I tell my kids, right?) I can always find the right tool when I need it!  .................RIGHT!

I spend half of my life looking for something.........every day. Anyway, this is a kind of "get your feet wet" class. Make something you'll enjoy every day that's a good starter experience if you've not done this kind of work before. You'll see how much fun it is to combine papers, paints, wood, metal and glue!!!

And yes, that's embossed Metal Foil Tape on the front! COOL stuff! AND my favorite Steampunk Debutante from Graphic 45 all around the box plus the Staples Metal Flowers. The back is as cool as the front!

The 3 new classes are scheduled for Creative Cuts and Crafts and Memory Bound right now. The boxes are hard to get for the Standing Curio, so the size will be limited. Get your place early, cause I won't be able to add more spots.

Check out the sidebar for links.

Linda

7 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

Totally gorgeous! Maybe if I had a pretty tool caddy, my studio wouldn't be such a mess. Of course, it would probably be buried under the mess. ;-)

misteejay said...

Fabulous pieces - love that first tag.

Toni xx

Candy C said...

As always, beautiful and creative pieces!!! Love them all! <3 Candy

Angie Lentz said...

I looove your new classes. I will have to see how long of a trip it is to go to Iowa or Illinois (live in Kansas). I could go to your classes because of personal reasons. I hope you have a good experience there.

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh, they all look amazing... I say it every single time hun.. wish I lived nearer!!! Hugs XX

Linda said...

Signed up for the Oct classes at CCC - can't wait to see you again

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome projects, no wonder its the most asked for class!

no fun living on the other side of the country! :0(

hugs Lynn