Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snow....Snow.....and more Snow!


Christmas has come and gone.....the leftovers are dwindling down in the fridge, the snow has fallen and been blown away several times....and I'm trying to reorganize my studio. Lots of stuff for the Girl Scouts!!!!
*
I had to play a bit to break up the day. This is Graphic 45 papers, lots of layers of Distress Inks, some stamping, and a Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint over the whole lid of a box. Very Vintage looking!!!!



My son and his wife. Parents of the 2 youngest grandkids. Finally got a good picture of them. Got one last year of my daughter and her husband. You can't have everything all the time.


My oldest Michelle got an BumpIt for Christmas as a gag gift. Erin has one in her hair and is preparing her Aunt Michelle's hair for another one. Fun!!! You should have seen the end results.....Michelle would kill me!!!!!!!

Working on the February Metal class with the wooden box. Should be fun.

Stay warm, and if you have 60 degree weather (Lisa), I envy you...a LOT!!!!!

3 comments:

Sharon Margiotta said...

Its supposed to be 61 today, but 59 tomorrow ..... we had christmas dinner out on the patio! I can't even imagine being buried under snow!!!

Love the peek of the box lid

Unknown said...

I love the vintage lid!!! All of my favorites in one place. Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas and have a great New Year!!

Etta said...

How about a totally blue sky, lots of sunshine...74 degrees, the sight and sound of waves crashing along a sandy beach? Sorry...I simply couldn't help myself.

On a more serious note...congratulations, Linda, on your recent appointment!!! I'm soooo happy for you. Sounds like your new year is starting out fantastic.