Monday, December 21, 2009

My Exciting Announcement!!!!!!!!!

Well, here it is, only 4 days until Christmas, and I got an early present the other night from Massachusetts!

Cheryl Mezzetti called me and asked if would be interested in becoming a member of their Design Team for Creative Imaginations!!!! Can you believe it???? I met Cheryl when we both were teaching in St. Louis and she is an absolute Sweetheart.

This is going to be soooooo exciting!!!!!

I spent a bit of time with the fabulous CI group at CHA in Florida, and I can tell you, they are some of the most wonderfully talented, fun, and down to earth people you will ever meet. Loved them!

They have just gotten so many new products added to their line. OMG!!!!! Too exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luminarte is just one......can you imagine??????? I can't wait to get my hands on some more of these things!!!!!!

And of course you who have taken my classes know how I feel about their Super Seal...I mean it is truly amazing for saving all the projects you put you time and heart into.

So, let's get crackin'! Bring it on.....we are ready to ROCK with CI!!!!


18 comments:

Lori said...

OMG! Congratulations! I'm sure you will do a totally fabulous job, like everything else you do! Enjoy, and can't wait to see more ART!

Scrapthat said...

Yay Linda though I'm not surprised with the beautiful work you do! :)

Linda Broom said...

Congratulations, Linda!!! I'm so proud of you and you are totally deserving of this opportunity! Have a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHH Linda I am so excited for you. Looking forward to drooling over many more of your projects.

Happy Holidays to you

Erika

Rachel Greig said...

Fabulous news Linda!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Holtz way to go girl!!!!! Someday you'll be famous and I can say I knew you when. ;-) Freshie

2amscrapper said...

Congrats, Linda! Your talent is a real asset to any company's design team!

kelsey said...

How wonderfully exciting for you Linda!!! So does this mean with Luminarte that they'll be doing the Twinkling H2O's??? We need some more of them for our shop and have yet to get a response from Luminarte from numerous emails. Any ideas?

Elaine A said...

Congratulations Linda!

Well deserved - your work is just wonderful. They know a good thing when they see one. Wishing all the luck in the world.

Elaine Allen

cheryl mezzetti said...

Linda I am so happy that you are now part of the CI team. I love your work and look forward to having you on board. xo

Susan said...

Congratulations on your new design team position! You will be a gread addition to their team and I look forward to seeing your projects!
Susan

yoursartfully said...

Congratulations Linda....your work is admired all around the world. I bet the CI team are as excited as you are. 2010 is going to be a great year.

Take care and Happy Christmas.
See you at CHA,
Lin x

Two Dog Pond said...

WOW! Congratulations!! They are so lucky to have you on their team, so congratulations to them too!

Sharon Margiotta said...

Way to go Holtz!! You're gonna be one busy girl next year!! Can't wait to see what you do with all the cool products!!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Linda, looking forward to seeing your art with the new design team. 2010 will be an exciting year. Best wishes and Happy Holidays!

Art By Wanda said...

Congratulations, Linda!!! Woohoo for you!!! and for them!!!!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations Linda! You will make such an amazing addition to their team. Wow, the things you'll do with their products....cann't wait to see! Hope to see you at CHA again!

Eva said...

OMG!!!!!! How exciting is this news!!!!! So happy for you and you totally deserve it!!!! Big CONGRATS!!!! :)