Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Memory Capsule Nudge from Tim


Margaret asked me to make up a sample using the memory capsules about a month ago.

I've messed around with it, but I think my teeny, tiny beads are too small for ME to get to work.

So, MOVE ON, and do something else. DUH!

I decided to try to use Ten Second Studio metal through the Cuttlebug as a background. Brr-Blue is the color. One of my new favorites.

A Butterfly from Graphic 45, a few Dew Drops, and a Doo Dad word. Glue it together with Glossy Accents and put it in the frame.

Add a couple of Idea-ology pieces on the top and bottom with a ball chain and the necklace is done.

Don't forget to put a piece of paper and the glass behind the metal!!! But you knew that.

Check out Tim's tutorial on this here from Ali Edward's blog.

It got me going!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...