Friday, March 31, 2017

A Chapel Hill Stand-Up Village and G45 Papers

Today it's my turn to create a project for the

This is a made with the 
and 


I always love to layer different cuts from the papers to create trims.

I also used a Round Stained Glass Window Cut-Out and a 


I trimmed down a Victorian Flourish Cut-Out for the top of this house 
and added a few Pine Tree Cut-Outs for balance.


Windows, doors, trees and other embellishments are painted with 
Art Alchemy Metalliques Rusty Red, Emerald Green and Green Olive.


I've loaded a short "walk around" video for you to see. Turn on CC.


I hope you're inspired to play and create.

As always, ask questions and share your ideas.

Your Friend in ART,

Linda

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love the way that you have used the papers, Linda...it helps draw the eye from one area to the next. So fun! xox

Beth Norman said...

Ewwww, I love everything about this. Yes indeed those are great papers.

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Such a beautiful project! A great combination of goodies. The papers really make it pop! xoxo

Nancy Wethington said...

This is so cute! Love the colors and composition.

Dortesjs said...

waue this is beautiful love it ;O)