I added Stencil work with the Chequered Dots and pen work to enhance the background.
The Kite itself is on Manila cardstock that has the new Tissue Wrap Melange from Tim on it.
I added Distress Inks underneath and on top...and of course some Distress Markers add color to the Moths.
The kite string and tail are made using Tim's new Paper String-Solid from Idea-ology.
You know the fun part is digging around in your old stamp sets to find something that works with the new.
The Umbrella Man from Creative Muse was perfect here, as was the saying.
And the tree from Regal Findings was great for some background.
Check out the blog and make your contribution...you could win!