Friday, July 22, 2011

More from CHA-Graphic 45

This is a piece that didn't make it into a project.....it is so stinkin' cute. I just LOVED it.

But alas, time ran out and that's all I can say. See the previous post on how I did this.

Can't wait to show you the ones that were in the Ranger booth!!!!



Remember the Tim Holtz Bookcovers Stamp???? This is the largest one on Shrink Plastic. I use white gesso on the plastic before I heated it to shrink.

Then I colored it in with Distress Inks on a brush.


Notice the difference in size when shown next to a Tim Accoutrement. Ha! Is that AMAZING!

(and if anyone knows how to stop all the garble that this shows up with on FB notes, please let me know)


As promised, here are pics of the Fabulous Graphic 45 booth!!!!!




The new collections are wonderful....sorry for the shadows.  They are me.



Loving everything here.




Always a sensory treat.



The new Oz papers were used in some wonderful pieces.



More from the Primer collection.



Lovin' this Christmas collection.

I was going to work on this post a bit more, but I got an invite to go see HARRY POTTER!!!!!
So I'm off to Hogwarts!!! YAY!

That's it for today. Enjoy.

More to come.

Linda

7 comments:

Cathy L. said...

I love the Primer and Oz, Christmas is great to. Thanks for your work.

Shelly said...

Great job on the Ranger shrink "stuff". I need a class to show me how to do it ;)

misteejay said...

That piece using the 'shrink' is amazing - beautiful colour too.

Enjoy Hogwarts.

Toni xx

Barbara Mason said...

I am really loving all of the CHA posts that shrink plastic is a kick...have to try some soon.

Vic said...

Love your piece! I'm loving shrink plastic these days! Thanks for the great pics.

cheryl said...

oh wow what an amazing post oh amazing work could look at this all day,hope you had fun at the pictures,hun hugs cheryl xx

Kathy Eddy said...

Great stuff again Linda! I never tire of looking at your stuff. On the shrink, you gessoed it prior to stamping?