Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More from Chicago CHA

Here is my favorite piece in the Ranger booth!!!! It's a stunning piece by Teresa Natividad from Ranger. WOW! The picture does not do it nearly the justice it deserves. It is done with the new Perfect Pearls sprays. She really ROCKED this! It needs to be framed and hung on the wall.


The Master in his Element! With "his people".

This is a pen that was handmade by my friend Deb's husband Gary. I love the color and design. It is flanked by the cupcake we split from Bo Bunny. She ate the bottom and I got the top with the frosting!

Two of the sweetest and most hardworking owners in the business. Kelli and Beth from Scrapaganza! Love them to pieces. This was taken at the Teresa Collins event. See you guys in October.


Some of the Petaloo flowers in the booth. I wish I'd gotten more shots, but the camera battery went dead.... you will be amazed at the new lines!!! They are sooooooooooooo beautiful. I promise to take pictures and upload when I get mine.

You could not believe the Graphic 45 booth. It's always like sensory overload in there. Just look and enjoy....that's all I need to say.


I love these vintage art labels...someone help me here....Alphonse Mucha maybe???
~
Some more fabulous pieces.....
And the new Halloween in Wonderland....drool, drool, drool!

Forgive my narratives on the pictures, some are on top and some underneath...I was working on this late last night. And I had to make them pretty small. The hotel Internet was soooooooooo slow. Everyone was having trouble getting stuff on their blogs. BUT I sized mine before I uploaded and they went pretty fast.

The hats had gears all over the front for Steam Punk...unbelievable.

Another shot.

This new line Steam Punk with the Turquoise was heavenly.


And this is one of the ATC's using the new Sticky Back canvases from Ranger. Run it through with a Texture Plate, ink, and your background it done.
These are photo transfers onto the Sticky Back canvas ATCs using the Matte Medium from Claudine. These are old photos and have great distressed look to them. The baby is my BIL's father and the man is my Great Grandfather with my Great Aunt.
Signing off from CHA.....have a good one!

Linda

9 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Wow!!! I been behind and just read all of your CHA posts. Awesome!!!

2amscrapper said...

wow wow wow

Kathy Eddy said...

Wonderful stuff and so glad you are there to share with us. Guess what, I have room on my wall for that print! Please bring it along and I'll pay for the shipping! LOL

Helen said...

I can tell you're having so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

Kathyk said...

You're just having way too much fun! I am so envious

Kathyk

mary nichols said...

I can't tell you how wonderful it is seeing ALL the happenings from CHA on your blog. I almost feel like I was there...

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing ... it all looks wonderful ... Boy do I have one looooooong shopping list :0)

Elaine A said...

Linda -

Yes, it is Alphonse Mucha. Thanks for all the photos!

Elaine Allen

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh be still my heart I can't take much more.. Overload of awsomeness.
Steampunk, Halloween, so many kewl things!!! I'm now turning a deeper shade of green! LOL