Friday, July 30, 2010

KaiserCraft and Ten Seconds Studio Get Together!


As I promised Melissa and Richard, I made something using the huge bag of goodies they bestowed upon me. I have always loved KaiserCraft, and they outdid themselves this season with wonderful papers, stamps, rubons, tags, etc, etc.

So this is using the Fabulous LUSH Collection with the bottom paper from TIS THE SEASON specialty flocked paper, REINDEER. I think it brings out the brown colors in the metal piece well.

The metal is from Ten Seconds Studio and I used one of the new molds with the trims and dress form on it. It is too COOL for words. They all are. The buttons go right with the chipboard elements. And the stamps in the Lush collection are used to fill in where needed.

The metal was Alcohol Inked and sanded.

The layers are dried in between and added to form gorgeous colors blending together. Love this technique.

Moving on.....these are the 4 cards we made in the Hero Arts class. It was a blast! Shari and Jennifer were great fun. Sadly, my little bag I made with the other little gal (sorry I forget your name) didn't make the trip home very well...but it's a really cute idea. I loved all these things. Such great projects!!!!!


And Margie grabbed a package of papers and gave them to me!!!! You must check out The Girls Loft website. She has wonderful new papers as you see. Her booth was simply stunning....I did not get a picture, but I hope she uploads the dress form she had in there with Halloween colors on. It was gorgeous!!!!!!!

And what do you think of this new line from Teresa Collins????? I LOVE it, it's right up my alley with the red, brown, black and white!!!! These are from her make-in-take. I didn't get to do it, had a class to run to, but I did snag the papers to make something with later..........thanks so much to Stephanie!!! She is too sweet, and extremely talented to boot....a fabulous group of gals.

I got to make 2 stamps with Teresa's new stamp maker! It is amazing. You've got to see it to believe it. The possibilities are endless.........check it out.

That's it for today. Enjoy. And support your local Scrapbook stores. Try to imagine where you would be without them........it's not a pretty picture.

CREATE ART!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be roaming the streets making a nuisance of meself without mine :0)
LOVE what you did with the TSS mould ... just LOVE it!!!

Kathyk said...

All fab projects

Kathyk

Girlsinthecraft said...

Stunning projects. Absolutely love the alcohol inks on the metal after using the mold on it. That mold is to die for too!

Lori said...

Great stuff Linda, as usual! Love the new TSS molds too, very cool. The Kaisercraft products are awesome.

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the dress form from Ten Seconds Studio and alcohol ink. It's one of my favorite things to do!

SusanK said...

Cool, cool, and way cool!

Hels Sheridan said...

loving your art hun, totally inspirational as ever.. and I lurve those papers... mm, yummy :O)) x

Lynn Stevens said...

The dress form mold is a MUST have!!!!!!! Awesome work as always!

2amscrapper said...

Everything is wonderful! I love that piece you made! I love the TC papers! Thanks for letting me "shop" thru your blog. My list of "must haves" is getting quite long!