Monday, April 19, 2010

More Pictures and a Diorama

Erin's diorama project complete with the bell on the corner of the lot! Notice it's dark out, and when we started it was about 3PM...finishing time 5 hours later.....
More pictures from Saturday's class sent in from Charlene....the mean old teacher demoing Distress Inks.


They all got several pieces of different colors of metal to practice on and play with before hitting the project piece. Here is Beth, hard at work!



This is the "Sistas" working with metal, Cari and Lori!

Don't cha love it when they read the instructions!!!! Really!!!!!!

And these are the Twins, Diane and Deb...or was it Deb and Diane. I'm doing well to even remember their names! Worked very hard on the metal! Great job!!!!

After we got home yesterday, we worked on Erin's project. And I mean WORKED!

BUT, we made it more pleasant by watching 5 episodes of GLEE that I had on the DVR player. Somehow that eased the pain and released the creativity! At least it covered up the moans of mistakes and the "oops!"


She had to choose a building in Morton to make. The High School has very little character going for it, so it was hard to make interesting, but we did our best. She did a really good job!!!


AND.......Check out Charlene's great buttons...they are too cute.... http://charleneeaster.blogspot.com/!!!!! Thanks again Charlene and everybody!


Have a great week!

5 comments:

Helen said...

I feel I know Lori, through her blog and it's great to see her working so hard!! Thanks for sharing the pics. The class sounds lots of fun.

Charlene E. said...

Thanks for the shout out Linda. I really had a great time, even though I didn't have to help anyone this time. Can't wait to see you again in the QC and what you come up with, with my buttons.

Lori said...

That diorama is awesome, yes, a lot of work! Looks great! Told you I was concentrating on my project....

Anonymous said...

Linda - can't believe you don't have any classes upcoming. Miss playing with stuff with you. And Charlene - I LOVE your buttons. Have your page tabbed as a favorite now as well as Linda's. TTFN

Deb

2amscrapper said...

Thanks Linda for the nice comment you left on my blog. Anxious to do another class with you, after looking at all of these fun photos!