Thursday, March 25, 2010

Potion Bottle and Tim's New Dies!!!


Got a big box from Ranger yesterday!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full of Charms and Buttons and Dies, Oh MY!

I had to try the dies on the Grungepaper and it cuts like BUTTAH!


I cut out the Styled Lable, Distress Inked, misted with Ink and Perfect Pearls, and Stamped. (It says Potion, but it's hard to see. And the Perfect Pearls are sooooo hard to get to shine in a photo!)


Then I used the Dimensional Pearls to add some dots. I had to have some bling, so 2 Rhinestones were added.


The lower piece was cut using the Ornate Border cut twice, once for the top and once on the bottom edge. Turned out kinda cool!


I used one of Tim's GORGEOUS buttons tied to the neck of the bottle. And a Color Me Crazy flowers are painted with Luminarte for the accents.


Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Worked with the Birdcage die for a collage, coming up next!


CREATE ART!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Very kewl! Wait a minute, I don't see any metal here?! Ha! Very creative way to use the edge die, love it!

Lisa V said...

I'm so jealous!!! Our box is coming from Notions on Friday---I can't imagine how big it's going to be. LOL

Very cool bottle---you gonna teach that?? :)

Erin Glee said...

Great Potion bottle! How fun to have all that new stuff to play with!

Eva said...

Oh my...this does look like a potion bottle...sooooo beautiful!!!! And I can't wait to get my hands on Tim's dies, too. I got one at CHA, but so want the rest!! Hugs..

Hels Sheridan said...

Mmm, *wonders whether to talk to Linda anymore* ROFL

Hun, whilst I may be a subtle shade of Crushed Olive, I am chuffed that you got some new stash...cannot wait to get my hands on the new stuff...in fact, I can hardly breathe having to wait so long Lol

Have a fab weekend.. and ... am loving the potion bottle x