Sunday, February 21, 2010

I AM SOOOOOO TIRED!!!!


We've been working non-stop for the past 5 days helping the kids get their house ready to put on the market tomorrow!!! No pressure here....painting, sanding, washing walls, changing outlets, doorknobs, and handles, patching holes in the walls, and PACKING STUFF!!!


Unbelievable what we got done in such a short time. The house REALLY looks good, and we look like, well *%@)! Bill and I are TOAST!


Anybody get time to watch the Olympics???? We had our own, and I think we may have gotten a Bronze.


So, I can post a picture of a really fun project I did using Bare Elements and Creative Imagination papers. I LOVE the way Tim's Bookplate fits on the front.


This is an eyeglass holder, with a magnetic closure, that tips up with the bookplate to open. I used Ranger Alcohol Inks to color the plate the way I wanted. Stamps from Stampers Anonymous really add to the papers as well as pen marks and Distress Inks.


Now if I just remembered to put my extra pair of glasses in there I could find them when I needed them......wouldn't that be nice!!!!


Be well and be good to each other!!!

9 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is fabulous Linda. Sounds like you've been working really hard and need to take some time off! But not from crafting, eh?

Unknown said...

Wowzers Linda ... that is beautiful X

Lori said...

Fab! Love how you used the white pen, really brings out the details! Love the bookplate, too!

Unknown said...

Lots of fun! What a great size for other trinkets as well. You have such a great way of using hardware, trinkets, and vintage stuff in unique ways,

Lisa V said...

What a great mom & dad you are!! Nothing like killing yourselves to help the kiddos. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the box! I think I have one of those in my "stash". Great idea & the bookplate really makes it.

Get some rest!

Jennifer Davis said...

Just gorgeous Linda!!! You are so stinkin' talented!! =)

2amscrapper said...

What a great project? Is the box big enough to hold a remote control for the TV? Linda, this definitely should be the next workshop you teach! I'd be sitting in the front row!

Amy Coon said...

LINDA CAIN this is ahhh-MAY-ZING LOVE LOVE IT!

Art By Wanda said...

This is awesome!!!! My creating time has been very limited lately :-((( That is a lot of work you all got done in 5 days... wow!!!